Thursday, February 12, 2009

BOWERY

NYC style front - similar to the LES' Schiller's

Mellow lunch crowd

Two Medium "The Works" with Gruyere & Fries

These are damn pretty burgers

"Are you free on Friday? I want to date you."
"No, I'm being eaten for lunch today."
"Bummer."

This was my third Bowery Burger outing. They're delicious - maybe one of the best in LA...

But this time, they overcooked it. Mine was too dry and crispy for medium. My friend's burger was cooked perfectly though. I don't know how you cook 2 burgers at the same time and screw up on one and not the other, but apparently they managed to do it. Don't let this stop you from giving them a try - they should definitely be on the destination list.

6268 W Sunset Blvd
, Los Angeles, CA 90028
Phone:
(323) 465-3400

No comments: