Saturday, April 4, 2009

HUNGRY CAT

The restaurant has a simple, clean layout.
Lots of stainless steel, lots of space.

I've been told they have excellent cocktails...

Cute pictures of cats.


This is the best Ginger Beer I've ever had.
...Super refreshing after my bike ride to the restaurant.

It's a mostly seafood menu with the exception of their burger.

The $16 Pug Burger with Bacon, Avocado and Blue Cheese.
Add an egg for $2.

Pretty fresh meat - cooked perfectly.

Explosive flavor!

The meal itself was great. The restaurant is located off of Vine and Sunset right in the middle of the neon-light commercial section of Hollywood - surrounded by lameness and kind of annoying for parking (unless you valet). The staff was okay with me parking my bike on the patio, but the out-of-work-actor clientele found it disruptive to their "be seen" lunch.

1535 Vine Street, Los Angeles, CA 90028
(323) 462-2155

No comments: